Comment on page
- 2.Open Targets expects attribution (e.g. in publications, services or products) for any of its online services, databases or software in accordance with good scientific practice. The expected attribution will be indicated on the appropriate web page.
- 3.Any feedback provided to Open Targets on the Open Targets Platform will be treated as non-confidential unless the individual or organisation providing the feedback states otherwise.
- 4.Open Targets is not liable to you or third parties claiming through you, for any loss or damage.
- 5.Personal data will only be released in exceptional circumstances when required by law or judicial or regulatory order.
- 8.Users of the Open Targets Platform agree not to attempt to use any Open Targets computers, files or networks apart from through the service interfaces provided.
- 9.Open Targets will make all reasonable effort to maintain continuity of the Open Targets Platform and provide adequate warning of any changes or discontinuities. However, Open Targets accepts no responsibility for the consequences of any temporary or permanent discontinuity in service.
- 10.Any attempt to use the Open Targets Platform to a level that prevents, or looks likely to prevent, Open Targets providing services to others, will result in the use being blocked.
- 11.Software that can be run from the Open Targets webpages may be used by any individual for any purpose unless specific exceptions are stated on the web page.
- 12.Open Targets does not accept responsibility for the consequences of any breach of the confidentiality of Open Targets site by third parties.
- 1.The online data services and databases of Open Targets are generated in part from data contributed by the community who remain the data owners.
- 2.Open Targets itself places no additional restrictions on the use or redistribution of the data available via its online services other than those provided by the original data owners.
- 3.Open Targets does not guarantee the accuracy of any provided data, generated database, software or online service nor the suitability of databases, software and online services for any purpose.
- 4.The original data may be subject to rights claimed by third parties, including but not limited to, patent, copyright, other intellectual property rights, biodiversity-related access and benefit-sharing rights. It is the responsibility of users of the Open Targets Platform to ensure that their exploitation of the data does not infringe any of the rights of such third parties.